Monday, June 8, 2009

FINISHED ROOM!




Here ya go Grandma!

We finally finished my room!!
All we need is a night stand and a dresser, but those aren't very important :)
Everyone is jealous of my new, fuzzy carpet. And my awesome paint...and my tall bed..and my fancy "France" looking paintings and stufff.
I'm pretty proud of my "new" room, if i may say so myself!
I never come out of it!
But yeah, thanks Momma for spending all your money on me so I could re-do my room!
Wooooooooooooo!
Oh and P.S. IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Chan, I love it, the colors on your bedspread are some of my personal 'favs'. . .Your Mom said she liked your room so much she'd like to move in there too. . .You deserve it, you did such a great job in school this year and you are always such good help to your mum!!!!Love ya tons. . .gs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha:)
    i'm glad you like it grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the pictures coming, I love to see what you're up to! You did a great job of setting up your blog, looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks!
    i don't have anything to blog about at the moment!!
    i'll find something ;)

    ReplyDelete