Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Summer 2009

(: Sixteen more days until summer!! Oh the agony! I didn't think i'd be able to get through eighth grade. Team presentations, tons of homework, responsibility. Stressful? Hmm..not really. I should enjoy it for as long as i can because in less than four months, I'm gonna be in the high school! My brain fills up with: excitedness, nervousness, curiosity, and scaredness. I'm intimidated by people really easily so being in school with seniors and older people freak me out. I signed up for alot of activities though. Good to be involved, eh? I hope high school goes as slow as possible because..well...I don't wanna grow up! Thinking about the real world makes my stomach churn. Ooooh. :)





2 comments:

  1. Chandler, it was fun having your family for the weekend. . .How's the sunburn???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it was fun:)
    and both my arms are still peeling.
    haha.

    ReplyDelete